Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Vacation Day Begins!

The work day before vacation begins is always the longest day of the week. I decided to make it a fun day by wearing a fun outfit.


My blouse was from Goodwill, the skirt is Mode Merr and the patterned fishnets from Gabriele Bros.

My cherry headband was a gift from Peanut of Miss Ruth's and the earrings are mine from forever.



I found these Liz Claybourne shoes at Goodwill for $6.00. They are all leather (so sorry PETA) and fit like a glove. I can wear them all day with no problem.


I really wanted to post this last week as that is when we left for vacation, but didn't have the time. Plan B was to pirate someones WIFI and post on the road. Seems folks are being more stingy with their wireless nowadays. Oh well, better late than never.

I began my vacation that night....

TTFN!

No comments: