Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Leopard Print Thursday

One of my friends told me I need to loosten up...
so here I am being loose


The skirt I bought on clearance at Boscov's a few
years ago for $6
The sweater on clearance from Fashion Bug for $4

The leopard print pullover is from the $1 bin sale
Here is a closer look at the print


The sweater clip is also a Time Bomb find
I love the way the roses are combined with the leopard print and of course the metallic glitter.

The shoes were from Gabriele Brothers. A great close out store where you can find the greatest stuff cheap!

The heels are sort of half round shape. I lost the heel tips but still wear them because they are so comfortable.

One more animated pose "for the road"



1 comment:

Helga said...

Hi Tomye!
Leopard print is absolutely the new black,and I think it goes with everything!!! I ADORE the sweater clips,soooo glamourous!! Good take on "being loose"!
Thanks for popping by my blog,it's great to make new friends! XXX