Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Friday, August 26, 2011

Frock Friday Already!

Being on vacation has totally thrown me off schedule! I was all dressed for work this morning in slacks and was making a quick check of my blogger friends and saw Helga Von Trollop looking sumptuous in her blue frock. I ran upstairs and changed immediately.

How could I be so forgetful?

My frock was op-shopped at Goodwill, tights from Gabriel Brothers and the necklace from Fashion Bug.

I have great plans to gather all my broken jewelry and make some necklaces like this. I can't bear to throw out jewelry and prefer to re-purpose it.

 My ring is another turquoise piece of mine from the 70's

I really do need to get some turquoise colored nail varnish.

Hope I done you proud ladies!


1 comment:

Vix said...

You look fabulous! love that quirky rint on you and those rich autumnal shades! Have a brilliant weekend. x