Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Big Band at the Winery

"Blue Moon" Big Band was playing at the winery this weekend. So we loaded up the coolers and headed out for an evening of good food, a little wine and dancing.


Between me and K, we came up with a pretty great menu. Eats consisted of chicken, potato salad, tomato and mozzarella salad, squash pie, peach crisp and angel food cake.


I wore a frock I bought at the Community
 Aid Store with a white belt that I have had for years. The fan was a must in the pavillion, although it was much cooler here by the grape arbors at Naylor's Winery.

I definitely needed a bow in my hair tonight, gotten from Miss Ruth's Time Bomb.


Me and my hubby


I never realize how short I am until I see pictures like this.

Even though we had a late night, I managed to put myself somewhat together for church the next morning.

Black, white and red when you don't want to think too hard and a hat to hide undone hair.


I got a lot of compliments for just throwing myself together.

My walls are painfully empty because we are trying to sell our house. I can't wait to move and display all my treasures!

No comments: