Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Friday, October 28, 2011

Time to Make the Lemonade

Well...this has been one of those days that my blog is all about. Life happens and there is nothing you can do about it. People continue to suck, liars continue to lie and people making bad choices continue to try to justify their bad behavior even when they know deep down it is wrong. However, since my blog is about playing with the cards you get, that includes the bad with the good. I am going to choose to be content and not be sucked into their ugliness. So, onto beauty...this is the dress I was excited about. I don't know what era it is from, but there is a Made in the USA Union bug in the label that I haven't seen for years.

I had to be my own photographer today.

I also found these great little booties at Gabriele Brothers.

I decided to go with a scarf instead of a necklace and turquoise jewelry.

I don't know if I showed you this Sara Coventry turquoise bracelet before. It was given to me by my Mother in Law.

Turquoise dress $3
Green booties $7
metallic scarf $3
Turquoise earrings and bracelet and blue tights owned for years


2 comments:

Frocktasia said...

I love your super funky booties...x

mispapelicos said...

Love your dress!!!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX