Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

In need of a Muse

I am not really feeling inspired lately, but I still try to make an effort. I found this skirt at the local charity shop for $2.50 and really liked the button detail down the front. If you're into labels, it is Sag Harbor. I do like their clothes, but there is no way I would pay $30 for a skirt.


My sweater set was gotten from a store that was going out of business. The eye is still healing so no contacts or eye makeup yet. My pin is another from my Mother. The picture is a little blurry but hopefully you can still see how pretty this pin really is.


I think I need to go shopping in my closet for inspiration.

You experience bloggers out there...I am having trouble leaving comments on some blogs I am following. The post comment is telling me I do not have access to the blog. Any idea how to correct this?

2 comments:

Vix said...

Love that fuschia pink colour, it really suits you.
A few people have been having trouble with blogger, no suggestions, I'm afraid. x

Unknown said...

That colour is gorgeus on you and the pin is so pretty. Try logging out of blogger and log back in - blogger is being a pain again!

Sarah xxx