Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Fabulous Fall Colors

I love the warm fall colors and this skirt is becoming one of my favorites this year. It is the suede patchwork skirt I found at Goodwill. Today I matched it with browns and oranges.


My photographer cut the top of my "do" off. I'll have to deduct it from his paycheck.


Every Fall outfit should include candy corn earrings.


I don't remember where I got the brown blouse from
Gold and brown necklace was my Moms
The orange sweater was retail clearance
Orange tights with hearts Gabriele Brothers for 99 cents
The brown shoes are suede also and some of my favorites. I spent much more for them than I usually would. They were $20 at Gabriele Bothers (original tag was over $100). I tried them on and they fit perfectly and were so comfortable. I went back three times before I finally purchased them. After I was back the third time, I figured they were meant for me since they were still there. I've never regretted buying them, I can wear them all day and my feet do not hurt at all.

I can't wait for Frock Friday. I found the most wonderful frock at the Charity shop last week!

1 comment:

Vix said...

That skirt is just fabulous, I love it. x