Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Vilkomen Friends!

My boys tell me when I wear this dress that I look like I mugged an Amish women. Regardless, I like it and if I added a kapp, I would fit right in where I live. When I bought it at Goodwill for $5, it still had the tags on it.


The sweater was retail clearance and the necklace is Sarah Coventry and belonged to my
 husband's Grandmother. It has matching earrings but I went for the more comfortable pierced earrings. The blue and gold earrings were given to me for helping clean someones house out when they moved.

 I think I look extremely studious today. I scored some serious swag this week and can't wait to show it to you.

1 comment:

Vix said...

Kids! I love that dress, very Laura Ashley and pretty on you and that necklace is a stunner. x