Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Monday, March 12, 2012

Week in Review

The weather this week has been bi-polar. One day it is like Spring and the next day it is like Winter again. I think the Sun has finally been out long enough for me to get some Vitamin D. I actually caught myself smiling and feeling happy. I didn't realize it until I looked at my pictures. I am trying out my $1 finds from Community Aid.

Winter day outfit
Maxi skirt $1
Suede fringe belt $1
Sweater retail clearance $6

Spring day outfit
Frock $1
Sweater $1.25

I used the same wood necklace with both outfits. A relic left from the 70's during my Bohemian period.


Here are some of the highlights of this week...

I found my button box.


The crocuses started blooming


I found a whole bag of earrings for $3 at the Charity Shop
(I rinsed them in alcohol to sterilize since some were pierced)


My husband and Number 3 son got fitted for their tuxes for my Number 1 son's June wedding.


Looking forward to more of this...


1 comment:

mispapelicos said...

Such a pleasure to visit your blog. It feels like arriving home.
Thank you so much for your kind words, my dear friend
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX