Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Friday, January 6, 2012

Christmas SWAP Goodies

I am just getting round to posting the treasures from the Christmas SWAP. I was partnered with Maya from 
gregueriasyparaphernalia. I had fun emailing back and forth trying to pick the perfect gifts to send her. We got our packages almost on the same day and Maya loved hers and I loved mine. How great is this blogging business that I can become friends with someone across the ocean that I would never have met otherwise!

For my vintage gift, Maya chose this gorgeous gold beaded purse. It is the most lovely little purse.


Inside the purse were these delicate little snowflakes that Maya made herself. I hung them on my tree immediately.


Maya must have laughed at my amateur knitted scarf I sent her! I knitted the scarf with love, so that makes up for lack of skill.

Also in the purse was a zipper rose pin. I don't know if she knew, but I already had a head band that matched it perfectly! Here is a picture of both.


I am off for my morning walk now that I am a lady of leisure. TTFN

1 comment:

maya said...

I am so glad you like my parcel. The idea for the purse was the lemonade title of your blog, in this case yellow to match it,from there I went on the rose with steel edges (zipper petals)which is my analogy for strong women. The snowflakes were the Christmas item.