Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Friday, November 11, 2011


It has been a long busy week. I am ready for Pizza and a cider and a movie. I snapped a few quick photos before getting in my cozy velour lounge suit.

I found this cute little slip on dress for $2.50 at the Community Aid. I was just drawn to the aqua green color. It is actually a Summer frock, but with Menopause I go from freezing cold to tearing clothes off in an instant, probably a dozen times a day.

I think I am going to have to use the dreaded "D" word soon. I'm getting a bit chunky lately.

aqua frock $2.50
purple sweater $6
purple peep toe, suede and faux snake shoes $6
purple flowered headband $1.99

I love you sweeties, but I am going to go and veg now!


Misfits Vintage said...

Gorgeous colour combo!

Sarah xxx

Vix said...

Enjoy your pizza and cider, I'll be doing the same later!
Great outfit and you have gorgeous legs! x

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Oh i hate the D word, but I feel you. My double hour glass is turning into a quad. And holiday goodies do so much damage.

Yoga, someone suggest I take up to, for stress relief, instead of turning to my yogurt and berries snack. We'll see.

I love the delicate floral print on your dress, and that color of fucshia/pink looks so good on you!