Playing with the Cards that are Dealt You

Living life to the fullest with whatever the day brings

Friday, November 4, 2011

Technically a Frock...

Fridays are pretty quiet at my work so it is usually only me a couple of other people. It's been a long week and I decided to go casual today. My casual consisted of a great little dress I found at the Community Aid. It really is a Summer dress, but I couldn't wait that long to wear it.


I put some leggings under it since it is still a bit chilly for this time of year.

Pink sweater $3
Summer dress $2
Leggings $6
Ballerina slippers $1
60's Jewelry gifted from Peanut of the Time Bomb

The pattern reminds me of some bed sheets I had as a kid. I can't seem to upload a picture of the print. Blogger must be acting up a bit. Community Aid is having customer appreciation day tomorrow. If we get there before 9 AM, we get a $15 gift certificate plus everything is 50% off. Can't beat that!



3 comments:

citizen rosebud said...

Hello darlin' Tomye! You are now added to the blogroll and I'm looking forward in getting to know you via blogging! xo. -Bella Q
the Citizen Rosebud

Vanessa Mercado said...

lovely outfit!!! love the pink sweater!!!! you look great!!! kissess!!!!

Vix said...

I love this layered look with the leggings and the vintage beads, lots of interest and textures to admire! x